We were really busy with Saturday activities today. When I started this whole thing, I promised myself I wouldn't let it get stressful or take over my life. So I just went with the flow today, which meant we weren't around a potty very much.
Out of 4 attempts, she peed twice--yay!
The other 2 attempts were mostly formalities. I didn't think she needed to go but I wanted to try before naps just in case.
Thoughts: Potty time is becoming play time, so it took her longer (about 5-7 min) to go pee today. I felt like she just wanted to enjoy the one-on-one mommy time. I hope it doesn't turn into a game where she takes long on purpose just so she can get tons of attention. We'll see.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Day 4: Busy Weekend Ahead...Time?
Posted by Emily Bartlett at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment