
We were busy and off schedule today because of church. I think the whole congregation watched AV taking care of bizness since she was standing on the pew facing everyone (we sat up front...not smart) when all the sudden she starts grunting and huffing&puffing and turning red with the big glassy staring eyes. I'd like to think I could've raced her to the potty and she would've pood in there. Oh well, at least we were sitting by friends who thought it was funny.
Anyways, we weren't home much today but we did try 4 times. She went pee (think Niagra Falls) after her nap and even knew to clap when she did! So cute. There was one more of those half-fakers where she was wet but I didn't really hear/see anything drop into the potty. And the other 2 times she just played (but I knew she didn't need to go anyways b/c her diaper was full instead of dry).
So yeah. We'll see how it goes this week now that we'll be back into the swing of things. I'm getting better and guessing when she'll go and when she just sits. And she is much more comfortable and less tense on the potty.
And here are picts of happy faces (as opposed to the tortured face from the last photo when I took the toliet paper away from her).
If she goes in the potty, this^^ is her reward (throwing a few squares of toilet paper inside. but then she reaches her hand down there and tries to retrieve them, so you gotta be quick on the reflexes!).
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Day 5: Sundays are always long days
Posted by Emily Bartlett at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment